- Shopping online through our website
- Logging in to Your Account
- Customising the content of our website
- Sharing your thoughts and comments
- Providing you with support flash banners and video content
If you choose not to receive our cookies, usually you can alter the settings of your browser to erase cookies or prevent automatic acceptance if you prefer; however, we cannot guarantee that your experience with the Site will be as quick or responsive as if you do receive cookies. Different browsers differ in their settings name or abbreviations but the following common based guide would be helpful in case you prefer to block the acceptance of cookies:
For computer browsers:
- Select any of these from your main browser's task bar Tools / Settings / Options or Preferences
- (Optional) Click the Internet Options or Under the Bonnet
- Click the Privacy tab
- Choose the settings you want.
- Click Apply or X and then OK
For mobile browsers:
- iOS - Settings, Safari, Accept Cookies, Choose your preferred settings.
- Android - Start browser application, Menu , More options, Settings , Tick or Clear Accept cookies.
A web beacon is a small graphic image placed on a web page that is designed to allow us to monitor traffic on the Site. The information collected by cookies and web beacons is NOT personally identifiable; it includes general information about your computer settings, your connection to the Internet e.g. operating system and platform, IP address, your browsing patterns and timings of browsing on the Site and geographical location.
The information collected by cookies and web beacons is NOT personally identifiable; it includes general information about your computer settings, your connection to the Internet e.g. operating system and platform, IP address, your browsing patterns and timings of browsing on the Site and geographical location.